Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More About Our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on sites such as Facebook and Twitter, we have included sharing buttons on our site.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
CSSN uses Social Media Feather
Social Media Feather is a plugin that allows visitors to quickly share and follow all our posts, pages and custom post types.
Visit http://www.sharethis.com/privacy/ for more information and instructions for opting out
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
CSSN Uses Relevanssi Search Plugin
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
IP address for searches
All searches performed using the internal site search are logged in the database, including the following information: the search query, the number of hits found, user ID for users who are logged in, date and time and the IP address. The IP address is stored for security and auditing purposes.
How long we retain your data
The search logs are stored indefinitely.
CSSN uses Google Analytics
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.|
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- Internet Explorerhttp://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chromehttps://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Mozilla Firefoxhttp://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Blocking%20cookies
- Apple Safarihttp://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32467
(The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh, Scotland.)